We understand that a guided trip may need to be canceled or rescheduled for a variety of reasons. As an Outfitter, we will always try to be as accommodating as possible; however, there are times when we may charge for the booking deposit or the entire amount of a trip, in the event of a cancellation or reschedule. This depends solely on how far in advance the trip is canceled or rescheduled.*
In the event that we are unable to refund the deposit amount due to a cancellation/reschedule, please understand that it is done in consideration of the guide assigned to the trip. If the guide trip is canceled more than 14 days prior to the trip date, a full refund of the initial deposit will be issued.
- Cancellations made 14 or more days in advance of the trip will receive a full refund of the trip deposit.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days from the scheduled trip will be charged a cancellation fee in the amount of the trip deposit.
- Postponements made less than 14 days from the scheduled trip will be charged a $100 reschedule fee.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of booking will receive a full refund of the trip deposit.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the trip date, will be charged the full trip.